Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 92 (228 lbs minus approx 70)

So as you will see above, there is an inequity that I have to live with for now. On the left you will see a grilled chicken, bell pepper and cheese wrap with a Balsamic Vinagrette sauce and pan handled potatoes that I prepared for Cheryl last night. Towards the bottom right you will see a bowl of Fiber One that I prepared for me. Yum.

Things have been going well for the most part. I had that setback the other night but I have felt fine since. I'm still contemplating which GYM to join. The YMCA is conveniently located and has all the facilities I would want, but it is also pretty expensive. The GYM at MIT is kinda conveniently located (although, I prefer to get out of the city ASAP after work) and has all the stuff I need also...but it's also not cheap.
There are lesser priced options that aren't easy to get to (I am car-less for awhile) and have less stuff...not sure what to do there.

Later...

2 comments:

  1. The MIT gym is expensive? Staff have to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it's expensive...about $50 per month. That's not horrid, but it's still a bummer.

    ReplyDelete