Wednesday, December 17, 2008

home from hospital


Well I am home now. I am in more pain than I hoped, but it's not terrible. Tomorrow I start Stage II diet (which is mostly liquid, jello, lite yogurt, etc.) My Dog seems thrilled to have me home and we have taken a nice long nap together. Mom is here for this week and I'll hopefully be able to fend for myself by the time she goes.
MGH's Nursing Staff at White Building 7th floor was so good to me. They are very talented and sweet people. My only complaint about MGH is their lack of ESPN--What's up with that?

pictured is some of the food i can have during "Stage II"

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! Happy to hear you're home, Joe, and you have a happier puppy to cuddle with.

    Let me just say right now that this blog better not go down the path of tracking the consistency, color, and texture of your poop. The world doesn't need to know. I mean, if you accidentally eat some tinsel and you have a piece of tinsel dragging out of your butt -- that's funny. But otherwise, no thanks.

    Speedy recovery, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    LOVE the blog. I'm so happy to see that your home! I've been thinking about you this whole week and hoping that you had a pain free recovery. Can't wait to see you!

    Best, G

    ReplyDelete