Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pre-surgery

















So I am having gastric bypass on 12/15/2008. Today is the Saturday before.

After a long process of medical opinions and research I am completely ready mentally for this journey. I am excited to get going.

My parents have just crossed the MA border and will be here shortly. We will then have what will be my last solid meal for a little while. Starting tonight I am going on a clear diet and will do a bough clean-out with laxatives.

Monday is surgery day and there will be nothing to eat or drink that day. After surgery, on Tuesday, I'll take a swallow test with barium stuff and if all goes well...the water sipping will commence.

Gastric Diet liquids to start my first full day home. I should be back at the house on wednesday if all goes well. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment